- Anchor/navigation lights off.
- Water pressure pump on.
- Engine checks (strainer, coolant, v-belt, oil.
- Gather news & weather.
- Passage plan for the day.
- 1700 turn on anchor/navigation.
- Water pressure pump off.
- Limit water use. 2 gallons per person per day. Exceptions are sometimes made when tanks are full, batteries and full and watermaker is functioning.
- Nothing but human waste, water and up to 8 squares of toilet paper allowed in the head. If you haven’t eaten it first, it doesn’t go down the toilet.
- LPG Control - Powers gas sensors.
- VHF - Powers AIS. Turn off radio using buttons on head unit or cockpit remote.
- 12V Outlets