- Wrap head sails and carabiner roller fulers
- Make boom stationary
- Turn off water heater
- Turn off propane in propane locker
- Close thruhull under galley/kitchen sink
- Close heat thruhull under forward berth
- Cover hatches with cloth covers
- Flush main head with two buckets of fresh water
- Close main head thruhull
- Put outboard on railing
- Flush outboard
- Turn on dehumidifier for 50% Humidity
- Open closet doors, left side of cabinet under galley sink, bottom lockers on either side of oven.
- Settee cushions: move so they are open to ventilation underneath and lift cover to storage near water tanks/under settees
- Wrap tie around mainsail and pack.
- Leave AIS on